Every day, Thiagi tweets ready-to-use pieces of practical advice on different topics such as facilitation, listening skills, communication, leadership, productivity, training, and management.
Here are some recent tweets from Thiagi that were re-tweeted frequently:
- Acting busy and working hard are useless unless you keep moving toward a goal. Align all your activity toward an elevating goal.
- Complete smaller chunks of work instead of struggling with larger pieces. This gives you a sense of accomplishment.
- Make sure your goals for the day have quantity measures, quality criteria, and deadlines.
- In addition to focusing on what you should do and how you should do it, also focus on why you should do it.
- Don’t waste your time talking about your plans or writing them down. Instead, just do it.
- Don’t waste your time feeling guilty about having wasted your time. Stop ruminating and snap back to focused activity.
- Don’t be impressed by your brilliance and natural talents. To be productive, you also need effort and perseverance.