Matt is offering a new training webinar and eLearning series beginning on July 22, 2015. There will be six webinars, one a week, one hour each. Each webinar will directly associate with an eLearning module using our proprietary 4-Door™ eLearning approach containing materials, additional resources, playground activities that reinforce the webinar content, a cafe containing a mini-case and discussions, and an application exercise in the assessment center.
After completing the webinars and application activities, you will be able to apply four essential tools to your everyday management: Using feedback, creating a motivating environment, evaluating performance supportively, and facilitating communication through effective questions.
The usual price is $299. Sign up before July 15 and pay only $249.
What Do You Get?
In addition to the performance outcome, you will receive the following:
- Exclusive access to job aids, reference materials, podcasts, and more related to each webinar through a corollary eLearning program.
- Follow-up access to the instructor for coaching on applying the content to your specific role (if needed).
- A Certificate of Completion from The Thiagi Group.
How do I Register?
Click here to register. Or call Brenda at 812-332-1478.
When and What?
- Webinar I: Wednesday, July 22, 1:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
- What is Practical Management?
- Webinar II: Wednesday, July 29, 1:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
- Facilitating Communication Through Effective Questions
- Webinar III: Wednesday, August 5, 1:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
- Planning, Running, and Following-Up Effective Meetings
- Webinar IV: Wednesday, August 12, 1:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
- Giving Feedback
- Webinar V: Wednesday, August 19, 1:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
- Creating a Motivating Environment
- Webinar VI: Wednesday, August 26, 1:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
- Evaluating Performance Supportively
(All webinars will be recorded and archived. If you miss a session, you can always work through the archived recording.)
For more detailed information about the program, please click here.