We are offering a new training webinar and eLearning series beginning on
July 22, 2015. There will be six webinars, one a week, one hour each. Each webinar will directly associate with an eLearning module using our proprietary 4-DoorTM eLearning approach containing materials, additional resources, playground activities that reinforce the webinar content, a café containing a mini-case and discussions, and an application exercise in the assessment center.
After completing the webinars and application activities, you will be able to apply five essential tools to your everyday management: using feedback, creating a motivating environment, evaluating performance supportively, conducting effective meetings, and facilitating communication through effective questions.
What Do You Get?
In addition to the performance outcome, you will receive the following:
- Exclusive access to job aids, reference materials, podcasts, and more related to each webinar through a corollary eLearning program.
- Follow-up access to the instructor for coaching on applying the content to your specific role if needed.
- A Certificate of Completion from The Thiagi Group.
Two Easy Ways to Register
- Call 812-332-1478.
- Click here and register via our online store.
What Does It Cost?
The usual price is $299. Sign up now for early bird price of only $249.
When Is It?
- Webinar I: Wednesday, July 22, 12:00 pm EDT to 1:00 pm EDT
- Webinar II: Wednesday, July 29, 12:00 pm EDT to 1:00 pm EDT
- Webinar III: Wednesday, August 5, 12:00 pm EDT to 1:00 pm EDT
- Webinar IV: Wednesday, August 12, 12:00 pm EDT to 1:00 pm EDT
- Webinar V: Wednesday, August 19, 12:00 pm EDT to 1:00 pm EDT
- Webinar VI: Wednesday, August 26, 12:00 pm EDT to 1:00 pm EDT
Management Essentials Topics:
What Is Practical Management
- Identify the roles, responsibilities, and duties most managers have
- Customize a scorecard for evaluating your managerial success
- Apply the single most important management principle to all your decisions and interactions with team members
Facilitating Communication Through Effective Questions
- Identify the benefits and value of asking effective questions
- Use four question types to facilitate various managerial conversations you have with team members
Use questions strategically to achieve different, and intentional, results
Conducting Effective Meetings
- Define the criteria to evaluate meetings
- Determine when and when not to have meetings
- Plan, execute, and follow-up successful meetings
- Define the different types of feedback
- Identify when to deliver feedback
- Discover the advantages and disadvantages of giving feedback
- Use a structure to organize your feedback
Creating a Motivating Environment
- Explore the differences and potential outcomes of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- Distinguish between the three different needs all people have that affect our motivation
- Identify the impact rewards have on motivation and performance
- Apply proven strategies for creating motivating environments
Evaluating Performance Supportively
- Set effective performance goals
- Measure performance against those goals
- Conduct performance analysis when outcomes aren’t where you want them to be
This Series Is Designed by Thiagi and Matt (and Matt Delivers It)
Matt (Matthew Richter, President of The Thiagi Group) was trained by Thiagi 20 years ago and has been designing and working with him ever since. He is an international authority on performance improvement, and has produced award-winning training materials for various corporations and nonprofit organizations around the world. He specializes in interactive techniques for training, has designed hundreds of training activities, keynoted at several training conferences, and conducted training workshops around the world.