Every day, Thiagi tweets ready-to-use pieces of practical advice on different topics such as facilitation, listening skills, communication, leadership, productivity, training, and management.
Here’s a list of tweets about teamwork techniques that were frequently retweeted:
- If you have introverted members in your team, don’t force them to work with others. Accommodate their work style by leaving them alone.
- Healthy conflict is a requirement for a high-performance team. Equally important are effective conflict-management techniques.
- If you are the team leader, distribute your responsibilities among other members. Pitch in and lend a hand to complete team tasks.
- It is wonderful to be loyal to your team. But this does not require you to be prejudiced and negative toward outside managers and customers.
- Periodically, ask the members to evaluate the trust level within their team. Ask them to discuss how to increase trust.
- Every team should have some of its members focusing on the relationships and communications among all of its members.
- Be fair. Balance the workload in your team. Balance the airtime during meetings. Balance the distribution of rewards and resources.