Every day, Thiagi tweets ready-to-use pieces of practical advice on different topics such as facilitation, listening skills, communication, leadership, and management.
Here are some recent pieces of advice about personal productivity that were re-tweeted frequently:
- Score a hat trick. List three significant things you want to achieve today. Get them done first.
- Cling to rituals and routines. Do the same activities first thing every morning and last thing every evening.
- Be ready to struggle and fail in the beginning of a project. Anticipate (and welcome) hard, boring, and thankless work.
- At any given time at work, learn to focus on only one thing. This requires you to ignore other things outside and inside you.
- Focus on measurable results. It does not really matter what technique you use for achieving them.
- Don’t wait for the perfect time and place. Transform here and now into the perfect context.
- Acting busy and working hard are useless unless you are keep moving toward a goal. Align all your activity toward an elevating go al.