Atlanta: Thiagi will be facilitating a certificate program, a couple of sessions on human performance technology, and a clinic at the Training 2015 Conference & Expo in Atlanta, Georgia this February:
- February 6-8, 2015. Training Magazine Three-Day Certificate Program: Training Design, Delivery, and Facilitation. (with Bob Pike and Sharon Bowman).
- February 9, 2015. (10:45 am – 11:45 am) An Introduction to Human Performance Technology.
- February 10, 2015. (8:15 am – 9:15 am) Performance Needs Analysis: Basic Concepts and Variables.
- February 11, 2015. (12:15 pm – 3:15 pm) It’s in the Cards: Effective and Engaging Training Games. (with Tracy Tagliati).
For more details, download the conference brochure (3.1M PDF).
Chicago: Thiagi is facilitating a 2-day workshop and a networking dinner presentation at the Chicagoland Chapter of ATD:
- March 18 and 19, 2015. (8:00 am – 4:00 pm). Really Rapid Instructional Design. Details.
- March 19, 2015. (5:30 pm – 8:30 pm). Taking Storytelling to the Next Level. Details.
Cleveland: Thiagi is facilitating a 1-day workshop and an evening program at the Greater Cleveland Chapter of ATD:
- May 4, 2015. (5:30 pm – 8:30 pm). Faster, Cheaper, Better.
- May 5, 2015. (9:00 am – 5:00 pm). Interactive Techniques for Instructor-Led Training.
Check the Greater Cleveland Chapter website for more information.