The Management Essentials Webinar Series
What is it?
Thiagi Group President Matt Richter is offering a new training webinar and eLearning series beginning on July 22, 2015. There will be six webinars, one a week, one hour each. Each webinar will directly associate with an eLearning module using our proprietary 4-Door™ eLearning approach containing materials, additional resources, playground activities that reinforce the webinar content, a cafe containing a mini-case and discussions, and an application exercise in the assessment center.
How Will You Benefit from this Series?
After completing the webinars and application activities, you will be able to apply four essential tools to your everyday management: Using feedback, creating a motivating environment, evaluating performance supportively, and facilitating communication through effective questions.
What Do You Get from this Webinar Series?
Along with attending the six webinars, participants get:
- Exclusive access to job aids, reference materials, podcasts, and more related to each webinar through a corollary eLearning program.
- Follow-up access to the instructor for coaching on applying the content to your specific role if needed.
- A final Certificate of Completion from The Thiagi Group
What Does It Cost?
Regular price: $299
Order now and pay only $249
- Webinar I: Wednesday, July 22, 12:00 pm EDT
- Webinar II: Wednesday, July 29, 12:00 pm EDT
- Webinar III: Wednesday, August 5, 12:00 pm EDT
- Webinar IV: Wednesday, August 12, 12:00 pm EDT
- Webinar V: Wednesday, August 19, 12:00 pm EDT
- Webinar VI: Wednesday, August 26, 12:00 pm EDT
Order here to register. Provide your name and email address. We will send you links to the webinar and detailed instructions later.
Please contact Matt Richter ( firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-385-7248).