At the Thiagi Group, we live by a single mantra—Faster, Cheaper, and Better. Business gurus and executives have long claimed you cannot have all three, but we have proven them all wrong. For the last 15 years, we have been designing and delivering e-programs using our proprietary approach, 4Door™ eLearning.
We adhere to several design principles… learning should be relevant to one’s job, using activities toward our objectives, allowing participants to choose how to best complete the performance tests within the course, being cheap to create, and being easy to iterate over time. We have built highly technical courses, onboarding programs, and soft skill development for all different sizes and types of companies. The 4Door™ Approach is what we call, platform agnostic—meaning you can use with whatever technical tools you have at hand. And, most importantly, you can truly design with your learners in mind.
Finally, we are offering a completely 4Door™ experience to learn how to design and develop your own 4Door™ programs. This completely asynchronous course can be taken on your own schedule, but only for as long as Thiagi and Matt continue to breathe, you will receive feedback from them on each of your program deliverables.
This highly interactive course will provide you with direct, practical eLearning design/ development experience. By the end of the program, you will:
- Discover how the 4Door™ Approach is indeed faster, cheaper, and better
- Make a business case for using the 4Door™ Approach in your organization
- Make a pedagogical case for using the 4Door™ Approach in your organization
- Complete a course outline for a program of your own
- Fully design and develop a course, receiving feedback along the way from Thiagi and Matt
- Identify the best platform for your circumstances