A four-webinar series designed and delivered by Thiagi
Can you count the benefits of using games and activities in your training sessions?
Here’s a sample list: Games and activities attract and maintain the interest of the new generation that is entering the workplace in greater numbers. They cater to different types of intelligence and learning styles. They blend education and entertainment to keep participants engaged. They utilize the proven advantages of active participation. They produce performance-based learning outcomes. They capture the advantages of teamwork and collaborative learning. They transform trainers into facilitators.
If you agree with all these statements but if you are worried that it requires a lot of skill and time to design training games and learning activities, wait until you experience Thiagi’s framegame approach for designing an effective training game in a matter of minutes.
This workshop is designed for trainers, instructional designers, facilitators, and performance consultants.
The workshop helps a wide range of practitioners, from newcomers to experienced specialists, to master skills and concepts related to different types of training games, simulations, and learning exercises.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- $299… but register now and pay only $250
- Experience, select, create, and modify these types of training games:
- Openers that jump start your training session and establish a climate of caring and sharing
- Interactive Lectures that combine structure and control with playfulness and spontaneity
- Structured Sharing Activities that let your participants learn with — and learn from — each other
- Textra Games that convert dull handouts into dynamic tools
- Jolts that last for less than 3 minutes and provide a lifetime of insights
- Closers that review the new skills and action plans for their immediate application
WHEN IS IT?
- WEBINAR I: April 27, 2017 from 1:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
- WEBINAR II: May 4, 2017 from 1:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
- WEBINAR III: May 11, 2017 from 1:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
- WEBINAR IV: May 18, 2017 from 1:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- A hefty (335 page) book by Thiagi with dozens of ready-to-use games and instructions for instantly designing hundreds of your own training activities.
- Access to 2000+ web pages with additional games, activities, and facilitation tips.
- Access to Thiagi GameBlog with new games, activities, and advice added every month.
- A Certificate of Completion from the Thiagi Group
MODULE 1. OPENERS AND STRUCTURED SHARING
- Quick Scan, an opening activity about openers
- Quick Scan as a structured sharing template
- Instant design of your own activities by using the Quick Scan template
- Tweaking Quick Scan to suit your needs and constraints
- Additional structured sharing templates
MODULE 2. INTERACTIVE LECTURES
- ABCD, an interactive lecture about activities-based learning
- Mixed-Up Sentences as an interactive lecture template
- Instant design of your own activities by using the Mixed-Up Sentences template
- Tweaking Mixed-up Sentences to suit your needs and constaints
- Additional interactive lecture templates
MODULE 3. TEXTRA GAMES
- Glossary, A textra game about interactive training strategies
- Pages as a textra game template
- Instant design of your own activities by using the Pages template
- Tweaking Pages to suit your needs and constaints
- Additional textra game templates
MODULE 4. JOLTS
- Participation in five different jolts
- Facilitating jolts for effective learning
- The importance of debriefing
- Debriefing through games
- A special jolt as a closing activity
- Additional jolts for immediate use