At the Thiagi Group, we live by a simple mantra: Faster, Cheaper, and Better. Business gurus and executives have long claimed you cannot have all three, but we believe otherwise. For the past 15 years, we have been designing and delivering e-learning courses using our proprietary 4Door™ eLearning approach.
Here are some of the key design principles that we following this approach:
- Learning should be relevant to one’s job,
- Learning activities should be aligned to the objectives.
- Participants should choose the best path to demonstrate their mastery in the performance test.
- The course should be cost-effective and easy to modify.
With the 4Door™ Approach, we have developed technical courses, onboarding programs, soft skill modules, and more for different sizes and types of companies. The 4Door™ Approach is platform agnostic, meaning you could use it with whatever technical tools you have at hand. And, most importantly, you can truly design with your learners in mind.
We are now offering a completely 4Door™ experience to learn how to design and develop your own 4Door™ e-learning courses. This asynchronous course can be taken on your own schedule, but only for as long as Thiagi and Matt continue to breathe. You will receive feedback from them on each of your performance test deliverables.
This highly interactive course will provide you with a direct, practical eLearning design and development experience. By the end of the course, you will:
- Discover how the 4Door™ Approach is faster, cheaper, and better.
- Make a business case for using the 4Door™ Approach in your organization.
- Make an evidence-based case for using the 4Door™ Approach in your organization.
- Complete a course outline for your own eLearning course.
- Design and develop an eLearning course, receiving feedback along the way from Thiagi and Matt.
- Identify the best platform to use in your circumstances.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- $299… but register now and pay only $250
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Exclusive access to job aids, reference materials, podcasts, videos, and more related to the 4Door™ eLearning Approach
- Access to Thiagi or Matt who will provide you real-time feedback after each module and upon request
- A Certificate of Completion from The Thiagi Group
WHEN IS IT?
The course will officially open on March 15, 2017. You can start anytime after that and you have a life-time to complete and/or access to the site and its materials (our lifetime, though 😉).
MODULE I: OVERVIEW
- What is the 4Door™ eLearning Approach
- The business case for using the 4Door™ eLearning Approach
- The pedagogical case for using the 4Door™ eLearning Approach
- The technical specifications required for using the format
- How to create a basic, high-level course outline
MODULE II: THE LIBRARY
- Types of LIBRARY resources
- How to choose a medium for a resource
- Make your own LIBRARY
MODULE III: THE PLAYGROUND
- Types of PLAYGROUND activities
- How to choose a game type to match an objective
- Create several games
MODULE IV: THE CAFÉ
- Types of CAFÉ activities
- Going from simple to complex—choosing the right CAFÉ activity
- Create several CAFÉ activities
MODULE V: THE ASSESSMENT CENTER
- What makes an assessment good, and instructionally sound
- Types of assessments
- Create two assessments
MODULE VI: YOUR TURN
- Final tips for successfully creating a 4Door™ eLearning course
- Design and develop a 4Door™ eLearning course
- Receive detailed feedback on your course from Thiagi and Matt
THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED AND FACILITATED BY THIAGI AND MATT
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COURSE
Call Matt Richter at 415-385-7248 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or,
Call Thiagi at 812-332-1478 or email him at email@example.com